Transplant Legacy Tree
Transplant patients are certainly familiar with the need to face life’s challenges with strength and courage. From that courage often springs the desire to help others.
- Would you like to remember or honor a loved one who was a champion along their transplant journey?
- Do you have a desire to reach out and help other patients because you’ve been where they are now?
- Would you like to honor a living donor or donor family in a meaningful way?
The Transplant Legacy Tree is an opportunity to give back and do something more--raise hope and make a difference in the lives of others. For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NFT honors the following transplant patients and their families and friends
for raising hope for others.
Their continued support honors their loved ones and helps others receive the gift of life.
- Barbara Davis Memorial Fund: After receiving a heart transplant more than ten years ago, Barbara was a strong supporter of organ donation and extremely grateful for the gift which allowed her additional time with her family and friends.
- Francisco Galdos
- Bob Logue Memorial: The 2013 New England Parking Council golf tournament was in memory of NFT patient, Bob Logue. Everyone at NFT was honored to be a part of this annual tournament.
- James E. “Coach” Pennington Heart Fund: This site was created for friends and family of James Elwood “Coach” Pennington after he and his family had numerous requests from friends and loved ones who asked how they can support the Pennington Family during Coach's transplant process.
- Kenny Scordo Memorial Fund: This was was created in memory of Kenny Scordo, who passed away while awaiting a potentially lifesaving liver transplant. His loved ones hope that Kenny’s incredible legacy will live forever in the lives of the people helped by his Legacy Tree fund.
- Ryan Sopko...Forever In Our Hearts: This site was created in memory of Ryan Sopko, who lost his health battle while awaiting a heart transplant in May of 2014. Ryan had a passion for living and brightened everyone’s day with his positive energy. Through this legacy tree fund, Ryan’s beautiful legacy will prevail and live forever in the lives of the people they help.
- In Memory of Jim Veltman: After he lost his health battle while awaiting a heart transplant, Jim's family created this page as a way to honor his memory. All those whose lives he touched will miss him fervently and constantly.
- Roger Wall Memorial Golf Tournament
- Noa Walsky Small Bowel Fund